Saturday, January 23, 2016

Hashtag. Basic.

I realized after getting out of the house for a couple hours, that I was literally the most basic bitch ever today.

Sweater, boots, socks and leggings? Check.


Messy bun that I worked for 10 minutes to get it just right? Check.



Made a stop at Starbucks while I was out, and spouted my order like a pro in the drive-thru (Tall Latte Macchiato and a chocolate croissant, that's all, thank you) and stuck my phone out the car window for them to scan to pay (super convenient, bee-tee-dubs). Check.


Then I went to Hobby Lobby. Bought myself the pieces to make a monogrammed necklace. Check.



Eyeballed wall art with arrows and trite phrases, and vowed to come back and check for when they were all half off, because who the hell buys full price Hobby Lobby? No one. You know that shit is just gonna be on sale within the next two weeks. Anyhoo. Check.



Then, when I got home, I decided to think about what to wear to church tomorrow, and uttered the phrase, "I need some Pinterest inspiration". Check. 

#blessed.
--------
Kid Wisdom--
Knox, upon seeing the super-low full moon tonight: "If we could grow into giants, we could touch it!"



No comments:

Post a Comment