Wednesday, January 13, 2016

See you at the crossroads...

Rest in Peace, dear friend.
You and I have so many good memories. That time we got you and your family as a gift at our wedding shower. That time I drank wine from you. That other time I drank wine from you. That time you sat on the side of the sink for a month because I kept forgetting to hand wash you. The glorious day when I discovered those weird little post things that clip in to the dishwasher and hold wine glasses and I finally gave up on hand washing wine glasses.
I'm sorry it was my selfish need to de-clutter your home of those stupid Target One Spot divided kid's plates that contributed to your demise. I'll pour one out in remembrance of you, homie.
In Memoriam
Wine Glass
2009--2016
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
pictured: You and my $6.78-est bottle of wine.

 Wise Thought Of The Day:

"Wiping your own booty is always an option."

1 comment: