Wednesday, August 24, 2016

So This Thing Happened.

I'm now the mom of a Kindergartener.

Apparently, when you continually feed children, they grow. And when they grow, they end up needing an education beyond what can be provided by Netflix kid shows.

So today was his second day of school.

And some little girl tried to kiss him. And asked him to go on a picnic with her.

He relayed this story to me while we walked home from school today.

"She wanted to go on a picnic, but I told her we aren't old enough yet. Kids can't go on picnics, mom."

I. AM. SO. DONE.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bwhahahahaha. OMG. That was me in kindergarten. Trying to kiss a boy. I'd be throw out these days what with all the zero tolerance sexual harassment. Did you press charges? LOL.

    ReplyDelete